SUP Adventure Island Tour
About SUP Adventure Island tour
Explore with us some of the many beautiful little islands of Medulin's aquatory! It's a 3 hours tour, taking us on a cruise around the islands of Bodulaš and Cea. We will also have a refreshing swim break somewhere in between as well as the opportunity to experience the natural beauty of the underwater world while snorkeling.
Join us and experience it yourself.
SUP Island Tour includes
- SUP board and paddle
- Local experienced SUP guide
- Snorkeling equipment
- 15 min instruction about paddling basics by a ocertified trainer
- Security leash (life vest optional)
- Tour GoPro photos and video
- Life vest optional
- Dry bags for personal belongings
Know before you go
- Experience level: Beginner
- Physical intensity: Moderate to hard
- Start: 13:00 h
- End: 16:00 h
- Price: 520.00 kn (69.02 €)
- Location: Bijeca Beach, Medulin
SUP Island tour starts at 1 pm from our Metta Float Yoga & SUP center Medulin located on Bijeca Beach, straight below the Sensimar Hotel.
First, we'll go through the theoretical part of SUP basics on land, after which we will apply in practice, step by step, what we have learned as we start the tour on the water.
After becoming comfortable on our SUP boards, we head straight to the island called Bodulaš and than to island Cea. Crystal clear sea around the islands is rich in marine life with visible seafloor up to 4 meters deep. We will take a break at a snorkeling spot located between two islands. There you will see many different types of fish, sea urchins, sea cucumbers, and corals that can be found from 1 to even 10m of depth. All of our adventures will be recorded on GoPro by our tour guide so that you can have some of the best memories of your life saved.
Around 4 pm, we will return to our Metta Float Yoga & SUP center.
Tips for your SUP Adventure Island tour:
- Bring a towel, sunscreen, a hat, a bottle of water or other hydrating liquid and water shoes.
- Prior booking is required, by e-mail, telephone or website.
- Please be at the departure point minimum 30 minutes earlier than the tour officially starts.
- Tours outside of schedule - on request.
- While every effort has been made to ensure the safety of our customers, participation in events is ultimately at your own risk.