SUP Glow Night Tour Medulin
About SUP Glow Night Tour
Experience a unique guided stand-up paddle tour on SUP boards equipped with LED lights. Conducted in the evening, this tour is suitable for everyone, including beginners.
Join us and experience it yourself!
SUP Glow Night Tour includes
- SUP board equipped with LED lights and paddle
- Local experienced SUP guide
- 15 min instruction about paddling basics by certified trainer
- Security leash (life vest optional)
- Tour GoPro photos and video
- Dry bags for personal belongings
Know before you go
- Experience level: Beginner
- Start: 21:00 h
- End: 22:30 h
- Price: 360.00 kn
- Location: Bijeca Beach, Medulin
Our evening SUP Glow Night Tour starts at 9 pm from our Metta Float Yoga & SUP center located in Medulin.
First, we will go through the theoretical part of SUP basics on land, after which we will apply in practice, step by step, what we have learned as we start the tour on the water.
We will head out on tour around the calm water of the bay, allowing you to peek into the underwater world in a new and exciting way. All SUP boards are equipped with waterproof LED lights creating a super cool lightning spectacle beneath them. SUP board lights light up the seabed up to 3m deep and allow you to see the sleeping marine life of Medulin’s aquatory.
We will return to our Metta Float Yoga & SUP center around 10.30 pm.
Tips for your SUP Glow Night Tour
- Bring a towel, a bottle of water, and a swimsuit
- Since it can get chilly at night, also bring a light long-sleeve T-shirt with you
- Prior booking is required, by e-mail, telephone or website.
- Please be at the departure point minimum 30 minutes earlier than the tour officially starts.
- Night tours start time will vary depending on exact sunset time on a given day.
- Tours outside of schedule - on request.
- While every effort has been made to ensure the safety of our customers, participation in events is ultimately at your own risk.