Good Morning SUP Yoga Medulin
About Good Morning SUP YOGA class
There is no better way to start your day; we assure you. With our Good morning SUP YOGA classes, you will experience the magic of deepening your breath, calming the mind, and feeling fulfilled in harmonization with yourself and the natural beauty that surrounds you in the water - a feeling of pure bliss. The board is your mat, and the water, together with all other elements, is your studio.
Join us and experience it yourself!
Good Morning SUP YOGA class includes
- SUP board and paddle
- Experienced Certified SUP YOGA teacher
- 10-15 min instruction about paddling basics by a certified trainer
- Life vest optional
- Storage for your belongings
- GoPro photos
Know before you go
- Experience level: Beginner to intermediate
- Start: 08:00 h
- End: 09:15 h
- Price: 260.00 kn
- Location: Bijeca Beach, Medulin
The morning SUP YOGA class starts at 8:00 AM and lasts about 1 hour and 15 minutes. Before you begin the class, you'll have a 10-minutes introduction into stand-up paddleboarding where you will learn all the basics and tricks from your knowledgeable and experienced SUP Yoga teacher.
After the introduction, you will paddle to the SUP YOGA docking station, tie-down your paddleboard, and the yoga class can start. Gaze at the morning sun yoga class can start. As you move through a series of yoga poses, simultaneously connect with yourself and the stunning nature that surrounds and bread in the calm that yoga affords you.
No previous experience is needed to join this activity.
Tips for your SUP YOGA class
- Bring a towel, a bottle of water, and a swimsuit.
- We highly recommend not applying any sunscreen products or other skin products right before the class because it will make the boards slippery and, therefore, might make your experience less enjoyable.
- Prior booking is required, by e-mail, telephone or website.
- Please be at the departure point minimum 15 minutes earlier than the class officially starts.
- Classes outside of schedule - on request.
- While every effort has been made to ensure the safety of our customers, participation in events is ultimately at your own risk.