Sunset SUP Yoga Medulin
About Sunset SUP YOGA class
Yoga. At sunset. On water. Is there anything more beautiful than this? Stand Up Paddleboard is your mat, and the outdoor world is your yoga studio.
Join us for our Sunset SUP Yoga class and experience true peace of mind while connecting with the beautiful nature around you. SUP Yoga will lead you straight into the present moment. It requires concentration, balance, breathing, relaxation, adventure spirit, sense of humor, and the ability to surrender to something much larger than ourselves.
Experience a little paradise on earth. Move your yoga mat on the water.
Join us and experience it yourself!
Sunset SUP YOGA class includes
- SUP board and paddle
- Experienced Certified SUP YOGA teacher
- 15 min instruction about paddling basics by a certified trainer
- Life vest optional
- Storage for your belongings
- GoPro photos
Know before you go
- Experience level: Beginner to intermediate
- Start: 18:00 h
- End: 19:15 h
- Price: 260.00 kn
- Location: Bijeca Beach, Medulin
The afternoon SUP yoga class starts at 18h and lasts about 1 hour and 15 minutes. Before you begin the class, you'll have a 10-minute introduction to stand-up paddleboarding, where you will learn all the basics and tricks with our knowledgeable and experienced SUP Yoga teacher.
After the introduction, you will paddle to the SUP yoga docking station, tie-down your paddleboard, and the yoga class can start.
No previous experience is needed to join this activity.
Tips for your SUP YOGA class
- Bring a towel, a bottle of water, and a swimsuit.
- We highly recommend not applying any sunscreen products or other skin products right before class because it will make the boards slippery and, therefore, might make your experience less enjoyable.
- Prior booking is required, by e-mail, telephone or website.
- Please be at the departure point minimum 15 minutes earlier than the class officially starts.
- Classes outside of schedule - on request.
- While every effort has been made to ensure the safety of our customers, participation in events is ultimately at your own risk.