Glow Night SUP Yoga
About Glow Night SUP YOGA class
We are pleased and excited to present to you, the first of its kind in Croatia - Night Glow SUP Yoga Class!
Sounds too good to be true? Well, that's because it is! Picture this... it's a warm summer night, the moon and the stars above you, the murmur of the sea beneath you, and the power of yoga practice uniting you with your highest nature. And all of that while surrounded by multicolored lights making the scenery unique.
Join us and experience it yourself!
Glow Night SUP YOGA class includes
- SUP board equipped with LED lights and paddle
- Experienced Certified SUP YOGA teacher
- 15 min instruction about paddling basics by a certified trainer
- Life vest optional
- Storage for your belongings
- GoPro photos
Know before you go
- Experience level: Beginner to intermediate
- Start: 20:30 h
- End: ~22:00 h
- Price: 390.00 kn (51.76 €)
- Location: Ambrela Beach, Pula
The SUP boards are equipped with multi-color LED lights that create amazing fluorescent scenes. The evening SUP yoga class starts at 20.30h and lasts about 1 hour and 30 minutes. Before you begin the class, you'll have a 10-minute introduction to stand-up paddleboarding, where you will learn all the basics and tricks from our knowledgeable and experienced SUP Yoga teacher.
After the introduction, you will paddle to the SUP yoga docking station, approximately 100 meters from the coast, tie-down your paddle-board and the yoga class can start.
No previous experience is needed to join this activity.
Tips for your SUP YOGA class
- Bring a towel, a bottle of water and a swimsuit.
- Since it can get chilly at night, bring also a light long sleeve T- shirt with you.
- We highly recommend not applying any sunscreen products or other skin products right before the class because it will make the boards slippery and therefore might make your experience less enjoyable.
- Prior booking is required, by e-mail, telephone or website.
- Please be at the departure point minimum 15 minutes earlier than the tour officially starts.
- Sunset classes start time will vary depending on exact sunset time on a given day.
- Classes outside of schedule - on request.
- While every effort has been made to ensure the safety of our customers, participation in events is ultimately at your own risk.