Transparent Kayak Day-time Adventure Tour
About Transparent Kayak Day-time Adventure Tour
"Try something different, join our Clear Kayak daytime tour and turn your exploration into a magical experience."
This amazing tour takes you to explore some hidden gems around Verudela, while you glide by at a leisurely pace. The clear bottom of the kayak allows you to see the underwater world in a brand-new way, enjoying the view below the surface.
This tour will blow your mind!
Transparent Kayak Day-time Adventure Tour includes
- Transparent kayak equipped with a paddle
- Local experienced tour guide
- 15 min instruction about kayaking basics by certified trainer
- Life vest optional
- Tour photos and videos
- Dry bags for personal belongings
- Refreshing drink on the sea
Know before you go
- Experience level: Beginner
- Start: 09:00 h
- End: 11:00 h
- Duration: 2 h
- Price: 50.00 € (376.73 HRK)
- Location: Ambrela Beach, Pula
Transparent Kayak Day-time Adventure Tour starts from our center at Ambrela beach. The tour starts at 9 am. First, we will start with a 15-minute introduction about the theory of kayaking and rules of conduct on the tour. When we have covered everything, the tour starts!
The first stop will be at the Verudela Canyon. The Canyon is a natural attraction and a cut into the land, located near Sacred rock - on Verudela Peninsula in Pula. The Canyon is characterized by steep, 17 meters high cliffs.
The kayak's transparent bottom will allow you to peek into the underwater world of our amazing crystal clear Adriatic Sea. We will kayak near the coast at around 4 to 8 m sea depth so that you can watch everything what's going on at sea bottom.
Imagine having a huge snorkeling mask, but you don't have to get wet to observe what is going on under the sea - this is the feeling you will get on our clear kayak tour.
If the weather conditions are favorable, we will paddle to Fratarski Island - the heart shape island and admire the 14 meters island cliffs. The cherry on the top will be the visit to a small sea cave.
Our tour guide will answer all your questions regarding what you are seeing and will also take pictures and videos from the tour for your lifelong memories.
The tour ends at around 11 am when we will be returning to our center on Ambrela beach from where we started.
Tips for your Transparent Kayak Glow Night tour
- Please arrive at the meering point 30 minutes before the activity starts
- If you are not used to walk barefoot on stones, bring your water shoea with you
- Please arrive at the meeting point 30 minutes before the activity starts.
- Double Clear Kayak max weight limit is 180kg.
- Please note if you are single booking you will be paired with another person.
- This tour depends on weather conditions and individual capabilities.
- Some of our activities and tours are physically demanding, and may pose a health or safety risk. For your safety, you must disclose before booking if you are suffering from any injury, medical condition (such as pregnancy, epilepsy, asthma or cardiovascular conditions), disability, disease or illness which may be aggravated by participation in, or may interfere with your ability to safely participate in our products.
Metta Float Ambrela Beach location
Metta Float Ambrela Beach