SUP Sunset Tour Pula
About the SUP Sunset tour
Imagine this. It's the end of a hot and vibrant summer day. The sun is kinder, softer. The people are starting to leave the beach. It's all getting more peaceful and calm. This is the moment we take our boards out on our Sunset tour.
It is difficult to see where the sea ends and the sky begins, once the sun starts to set and all is bathed in georgeous shades of gold and red. You forget about your troubles, responsabilities and just paddle through this universe of calm and beauty. Yes. All of this and more is our Sunset tour.
Join us and experience it yourself!
SUP Sunset tour includes
- SUP board and paddle
- Local experienced SUP guide
- 15 minutes basic SUP instruction by a certified trainer
- Security leash (life vest optional)
- Tour GoPro photos and video
- Life vest optional
- Dry bags for personal belongings
Know before you go
- Experience level: Beginner
- Start: ~20:00 h
- End: 21:30 h
- Price: 270.00 kn
- Location: Histria Beach, Pula
SUP Sunset tour starts from our SUP center Metta Float Pula around 19h, depending on the sunset intensity. After 15min introduction to basics of stand up paddleboarding, you will be paddling towards the island of Fratarski.
Here we follow the coastline, and once the group reaches the southernmost point of the island, we will be able to see the other two islands - Frašker and Fraškerić. There we enjoy the marvelous view, relax and even have a swim.
After the break, we paddle to the west side of Fratarski island, where we absorb the last rays of the sun and enjoy the sunset. After the sunset, we head back to Metta Float SUP Pula station.
Tips for your SUP Tour
- Bring a towel, a bottle of water and a swimsuit.
- Prior booking is required, by e-mail, telephone or website.
- Please be at the departure point minimum 30 minutes earlier than the tour officially starts.
- Sunset tours start time will vary depending on exact sunset time on a given day.
- Tours outside of schedule - on request.
- While every effort has been made to ensure the safety of our customers, participation in events is ultimately at your own risk.